Planning a Stellar Graduation Party!
Graduation parties are a wonderful way to celebrate the recent achievements of your graduate with family and friends. Below are some tips to help you throw that memorable backyard event.
1) Choosing the Date: Choosing a date for the graduation party is a great place to start! You should select a date no later than a month or more out to make sure you can get your invitations to your guests. Remember DO NOT stress if their are other graduation parties on the same day as most people will party hop throughout the day.
2) Guest Count: Determine your guest count based on budget and how many you can comfortably accommodate. Do you want a smaller get together with close family or a larger celebration including both family and friends?
3) Catering: If you want to make sure you can enjoy the food and the party so you can make those memories, then consider using a caterer to handle all of this for you. Don’t spend your time cooking and replenishing the food, or standing behind a hot grill for hours. When it comes down to style of service, buffets are a great option for a graduation. Guests can eat when they would like and you can accommodate guests that come and go.
4) Consider renting a ten: If the party will be held outdoors, consider renting a tent. The weather doesn't always cooperate, and large party tents are perfect for keeping your guests dry and avoids the tough decision of rescheduling. Rain or shine, a tent provides great shade to cool off and relax with friends. Not to mention, it also keeps your food out of direct sunlight.
5) Decorations: Make the party personal by incorporating school colors throughout the party. You can do this in the table linens, balloons, or paper products if they are being used. Show off memories with a photo wall along with any trophies or awards the graduate has earned.
These are just a few ideas to help you in planning the perfect graduation party. However, the most important thing I can say to remember is to make sure you have fun! Gatherings is also a perfect catering choice to contact for a grad party here at our location or off-site catering at your home etc. Call or e-mail us now and we wish you a wonderful event!